Friday, September 17, 2021
Wednesday, June 30, 2021
Beyond the Flesh is now available, in print at the Goodman Games webstore and PDF from DriveThruRPG!
This 50 page, full-sized supplement includes:
- Full rules for adding cybernetics to your Star Crawl, DCC, and MCC games
- A new Star Crawl class: the CyberDoc, specialist in cybernetic surgery
- Special rules for New Flesh: dangerous semi-intelligent organic implants
- Star Crawl Bonus Material: Vehicle pursuit rules to quickly add exciting chases your games
- And a complete 4th level adventure, “The Cybernetic Underbelly”!
Thursday, June 3, 2021
Let me know if there's other art from Star Crawl books you'd like to wear & I'll get them posted!
Monday, January 4, 2021
What is Star Crawl?
- Seven new classes, designed after classic sci-fi archetypes
- Rules for applying race templates, further customizing your character. The core book includes 12 race templates, but more keep coming as bonus material in our adventures and on this website.
- Advanced weapons, armor, and equipment- including a 100 entry table for random weird items
- Rules for starships and space combat
- 3 new patrons appropriate for any class
- Rules for randomly generating new worlds, with tables for random celestial and terrestrial quirks
- A bestiary of aliens and creatures
- A full 0-level funnel adventure
- Threen Station Zero: A 2nd level adventure set in an abandoned space station
- Electric Friends: 3rd level characters are tasked with retrieving parts from a robot factory
- Beyond the Flesh: A complete cybernetics supplement, including an all new Star Crawl adventure
- The Scions of Leviathan: Wherein the characters must rescue a young man from the clutches of a doomsday cult
- Cries from the Void: A compilation of short scenarios and encounters
Wednesday, October 21, 2020
This past weekend, I had the pleasure to join other members of the third-party publishing community for a a forum on upcoming releases at Bride of Cyclops Con. Here are the items I mentioned:
- The Scions of Leviathan: A 6th level adventure where your crew is tasked with saving a planetary governor's son from a doomsday cult. I've been playtesting throughout 2020 and it's been very well received. I need to transfer my notes to a clean document and do a bunch of art- I'm hoping to have this out by spring 2021.
- Beyond the Flesh: A full cybernetics supplement, including rules for DCC & MCC. In addition to rules for installing an using cybernetics, it will have a new character class and a full 4th level adventure. The adventure is starting to be playtested and I'm hoping to test some of the cybernetic rules on their own. I'd expect this to ready for release mid-2021.
- Cries from the Void: This will be a collection of short adventures, story seeds, and supplemental material to slip into your home games. I'm adding to this between other projects as I come up with ideas that aren't candidates for full adventures. As such, this is probably pretty far out- I don't imagine this will be ready before the end of 2021/early 2022.
Wednesday, September 23, 2020
Registration for Bride of Cyclops Con is now open! I'm running two Star Crawl games: Electric Friends and Scions of Leviathan, an adventure I've been playtesting this year (with luck, I should have it out in early 2021). If you search the event listing for Star Crawl, there are also a few others running SC events.